Game Programmer, Melbourne, VIC
I am a passionate game programmer that's looking for amazing games to develop, and to tap into the thriving Australian game development industry.
Solving problems related to making a truly fun and engaging game is what I love most about game development, trying to figure out the best solution to a problem and then finally solving that problem is extremely rewarding.
- Advanced Diploma of Professional Game Development at Academy of Interactive Entertainment
- 2015 – 2016 Melbourne, VIC
- Diploma of Information Technology at Melbourne Institute of Business Technology
- 2013 – 2014 Melbourne, VIC
- PAX Australia at Melbourne Exhibition Centre, Melbourne
- Programming (C#/C++)
- Game Engine (Unity)
- Game Engine (Unreal Engine)
- Source Control (Git)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Office Suite